Falafel & Co. 3
14 November 2015
Though world-renowned, the Falafel is not the only entree in the Middle-East cuisine. In this workshop we went a bit down the rabbit hole…
We have made some delicious Sambusak (better known as Samosa) with spinach-feta-onion filling, together with the flavorsome Kibbeh - this time it had two versions: a regular one using Bulgur and a Gluten-Free version using Quinoa.
Here you can see photos from this workshop:
1. The Falafel! No need to add anything…
2. Wondering how to approach the Falafel.
3. Learning to roll both Falafel balls and Iraqi Kibbeh.
4. Rolling Falafel.
If you want to see other parts of the workshop, you can click in the following links:
- A link to the first part.
- A link to the third part.
by: Amit Rabin