Falafel & Co. 4
14 November 2015
Though world-renowned, the Falafel is not the only entree in the Middle-East cuisine. In this workshop we went a bit down the rabbit hole…
We have made some delicious Sambusak (better known as Samosa) with spinach-feta-onion filling, together with the flavorsome Kibbeh - this time it had two versions: a regular one using Bulgur and a Gluten-Free version using Quinoa.
Here you can see photos from this workshop:
1. Frying the Sambusak and the Falafel.
2. Making the filling for the Iraqi Kibbeh, it is made of minced veal, onions, pine-nuts, herbs and spices.
3. Enjoying an entire array of Middle-Eastern entrees.
4. Hmm… keep enjoying an entire array of Middle-Eastern entrees.
If you want to see other parts of the workshop, you can click in the following links:
- A link to the First part.
- A link to the Second part.
by: Amit Rabin